Lucky Patcher for Windows PC: The Google Play Store prompts a list of permissions when installing any app, which the user has to accept by default so as to download the desired app. Lucky Patcher is a wonderful app designed to scan all the apps installed on your Android device to allow the user to modify the permissions granted at the time of installation. The app has the capability to carry out actions such as removing license verifications, ads and also, modifying APKs and creating back ups for apps and games.
Lucky Patcher is a popular app amongst Android users. Also, some users have tried using it on Windows PC successfully and have gven a good review. The developers have not released a PC version of Lucky Patcher officially till now but, the app can be installed and run using an emulator app which will make the Windows PC free of unwanted data.This post discusses about how Lucky Patcher can be used on a Windows PC.
Features Of Lucky Patcher for Windows PC:
Lucky Patcher is a famous cracking app for Android users, which allows the users to make modifications and patches in various apps according to their own needs like removing ads while watching movies or videos. Lucky Patcher for Windows
Given below is a list of features that Lucky Patcher offers.
- It can remove license verifications which are required for using premium apps.
- It can eliminate Google Ads.
- It can restrict or customize app permissions and activities.
- It can modify an app according to the user’s needs.
- It can backup apps to secure app data for later use.
- It is possible to patch an app while booting.
- It uses a color coding technique on the title of the app which makes it easier for the user to understand various tasks that can be performed on an app.
How to Install Lucky Patcher on PC:
Lucky Patcher comes handy when the user wants his device to work free from cache and unwanted data. Luckly, Lucky Patcher is now available for PC use, but, it requires an emulator app such as Bluestacks Emulator, since Lucky Patcher Apk is meant to work on Android devices.
Following are the steps for downloading Lucky Patcher on a PC.
- First of all, Bluestacks emulator is downloaded from bluestacks.com.
- The size of the emulator file is very large, so it should be made sure that the complete file is being downloaded.
- Now, the emulator is launched and the keyword “Lucky Patcher” is entered in the search bar.
- It should be noted that Google Store should be selected for downloading the Lucky Patcher.
- The “Install” button is clicked and “Agree” on the conditions box is selected.
- The app is automatically installed on the Windows PC after the installation process is completed.
- The app icon is visible on the apps menu of the emulator for future use.
Lucky Patcher is not ready to be used on PC. It is to be kept in mind to launch Bluestacks emulator each time Lucky Patcher is to be used.
The Lucky Patcher App works equally efficiently on a Windows PC as on an Android device. It provides the entire range of features that even might remain hidden while using the app on Android. It has a comfortable UI on the Windows PC as well, which makes it convenient to use.